Indeed, for many of us, the mystery of the shadow remains unfathomable. Simplicity and harmony with nature, flexibility and functionality is rather for us Westerners, which characterize traditional Japanese interior.
* Simplicity and sobriety: it is the first impression: it is found primarily at the architectural level, usually simple in the articulation of the various parts. Other factors contributing to this apparent simplicity: the minimalism of the decor and furniture, vacuum suggestions already mentioned above, and the use of natural materials and unpretentious as wood, straw, bamboo, paper and stone.
* Harmony with nature: the use of natural materials, with their subdued colors and textures imperfect, is a strongest bond with nature. Similarly, the symmetry is an artificial concept, which does not exist in nature, the asymmetry prevails and we do not find too perfect of forms, which by definition are frozen and would leave no possibility of evolution. The Japanese house thus incorporates the spirit of Wabi Sabi inherited the way of tea. Another expression of harmony with nature, the Japanese house is generally included, via a veranda with a garden or the surrounding landscape, one being an extension of the other and vice versa. Finally inside, the few decorative elements (scroll painting, ceramics, floral arrangement …) agree, and vary with the seasons. It is this combination of factors that contribute to the generally soothing effect of a Japanese home.
* Flexibility in the use of space, expression of a transitory state: one room with tatami is not associated with a specific function, and may have different uses: it can serve as a living room or work, dining room or bedroom. In the latter case, the coffee table is pushed to the side and futons in the day hidden in large Closet behind sliding doors, are then held for the night. The use of sliding doors (shoji or opaque), in place of walls and windows fixed, the other can reduce or enlarge a room as needed, or according to season, to fully open a part of the garden.
* Minimalism: no “trinket” useless in a Japanese house! This vacuum is so typical of Japanese interior gives the impression that the house is really reduced to the essential and purely functional. The furniture is reduced to a minimum: a coffee table, some cushions (“zabuton”). The decor in itself is also minimal and focused on the space of Tokonoma, this large niche where you can have a flower arrangement and hang a painting or calligraphy.
* Quality: also a legacy of the way of tea, the choice of materials is the subject of special care. It is not only the intrinsic quality of each material that is considered but also its aesthetic quality, appearance, texture: a beam can be chosen for the beauty of a knot in the wood … Great care is taken in the actual construction: carpenters and joiners are able to follow suit Japanese timbers perfectly adjusted to the millimeter by making use of nails, screws and other perfectly superfluous. Attention to detail and finish complete this art, the result is this quality that characterizes the Japanese house.
There are plenty of options for the selection of living room furniture banks. They come in different sizes and shapes and are available at an affordable price. Be sure to choose the best from the sofa and room for decorating. There are some important assumptions, the selection of them carefully.
Material: The material, the expected lifetime of the long term should caution was. Italian leather, solid wood, durable material is a good choice of material for the living room bench.
This should correspond to your taste: There are a variety of designs, and make sure they adjust to fit different models to suit your taste and the requirements for selection. Enter your personal preferences and select models.
It should fit into the living room: It is important that the dimensions of space and furniture, to measure the size of what you see. This ensures that the accessories will fit perfectly into your room and beautifying the neighborhood.
Works with other products: It is recommended that the right combination of textures and structures for use in your living room.Arrange them clean and should be no confusion now, furniture.
Make it easy: The most important criterion in the selection of lounge furniture banks. They should help to emphasize when you are at home to relieve not only for meetings.
There are plenty of shops with large patterns. Most of them are elegant, and it will do a lot of time to choose the best people. There are many websites that provide information on all makes and models. You can go through a series of proposals is the best place, the living conditions of your choice.
The kitchen is the heart of your home, and when the heart is bigger, so obviously the rest of the body is not really good. It is why your personal nutrition center must be at the top level, and it is good to serve you efficiently and easily.